These count superiority of the camera observe
Equipping yourself with a CCTV system is a great thing. Along with the development of the technology, the features in the camera are also improved.
1. Regular monitoring 24/24 is a dedicated guardian for your home:
If you want to keep track of intruders entering your home, looking at your children or just watching your pet’s actions – the surveillance camera will help you. The cameras will offer more flexibility than the use of regular webcams because they use web portals, not personal computers or laptops. This allows you to check and monitor from anywhere – possibly with a smartphone
2 Remote observation:
Today, with the development of technology, the features in the camera have improved and there are significant changes. gradually move forward and bring more convenience to the user. Take a look at some of the interesting features in CCTV:
– Some cameras now provide wireless connectivity to your routers, using indoor wiring to transmit signals, and some cameras require a computer configuration to be able to see the remote.
3 Observed in the dark:
– Infrared night vision camera system allows you to monitor at night. We recommend that you consider this feature, because it not only allows you to see what’s in the dark room at night, but makes it easy. Observing what happens in dim light rooms during the day
– Motion detection feature, create a alert based on the sensitivity you choose and you can limit movement to certain locations (will not alert when the pet goes through it). Others allow you to get a notification when the camera detects both audio (camera has speakers and microphone), so you can talk to the thief or scold animals from the sofa.
4 Cloud Storage Technology:
– Some cameras allow you to store photos straight away on the microSD card, which is extremely lightweight (this is great unless the thief steals your camera), while others allow you to store on a computer hard drive, Finally, some modern cameras allow you to store images on the cloud of providers (and you may have to pay a small monthly fee). Provided an account, password when visited.